Car tracking is the need on the hour, and motorists certainly want their car safe. When people try to find these devices, there are various options available already in the market. This is not concerning the brand, however the various categories options can put one in a dilemma. Here is a detailed description in the types of trackers available on the market, and accordingly you are able to choose per your needs and convenience.
There are 3 sorts of trackers available on the market.
This sort of GPS trackers is good for monitoring an individual vehicle. These are mostly found in the vehicles of before 1996 the location where the OBD II ports were missing. It is preferred for the drivers who want to hide cellular phone for greater security. The electrical system on the vehicle is needed for power, and there is no ought to charge the product manually.
These are great for individuals to use on their cars, and who travel oftener. This is a real-time tracker that accommodates the necessity of many users. These are modern devices, along with the accessories are in the package just like a micro USB cable, lanyard and waterproof case.
OBD Plug and Play Chargers
This is an ideal choice for tracking not only an individual vehicle but a fleet of vehicles. Using the OBD car tracker has lots of advantages for your users.
• The installation is straightforward, and yes it takes just a few seconds, say about 30 to 45 seconds.
• The plug and play live tracking device may be fitted for the OBD II port from the car’s dashboard.
• There is no have to charge this gadget manually.
• Telematics is captured immediately, plus the same is informed for the fleet owner. This helps owners to ensure that your vehicle is safe, and away from troubles.
• Any misuse of vehicles will probably be notified without the need of delays to you.
Apart on the market advantages, many features are alluring regarding the OBD plug and play tracking device.
• The operating expenses are reduced, since the shortest routes might be chosen.
• The company’s productivity is usually increased since the employer might still oversee in the event the employees are misusing the vehicles.
• The vehicles could be effectively monitored around the clock, and also the money saving is done easy, as fuel consumption is lowered.
• With the OBD car tracking device the automobile utilization is maximized.
• The field staff might be managed effortlessly, and corrective actions as much as required may be taken.
• Route planning may be done with no trouble.
• The exact location in the vehicle is usually traced at virtually any point of time.
• Dispatch inaccuracies will never happen, because vehicles is usually tracked for many reasons behind the delay.
• Administration account is single and managing the same is not hard and non-complicated.
Finding the best OBD port is crucial, and then for a few vehicles, this can not be compatible. But weighed against the downsides in the hardwired devices such as the requirement of an automobile electrician to fix the product, and the unit being not portable, the disadvantages in the plug and play products are negligible.